What's new in Bm 2
Ability to set shelves dimensions in viewport by moving vertices of dummies splines.
Books rotation option
There is no need to setup your shelf anymore. Books rotation option allows you to define books XY orientation on the shelf very quickly.
Test my books option
You don't need to prepare your books manually anymore. Bm2 can check your books and automatically fix them.
Exclude from clone
Big bright books look unrealistic in many copies. This option allows you to define the books that will be placed by Bm2 in one copy only.
And many more
- New user-friendly UI design. It is now horizontal with every option visible.
- The process of adding books and polygons is more intuitive.
- Quantity of added books and shelves is shown in the UI.
- Check buttons for quick turning on/off sections with leaning/horizontal/flipped/series.
- Presaved presets for quick start and ability to create your own
- Generate random preset to test your luck
- Sample book 3d model
- Option to quickly remove books/shelves added to Bm
- Edit poly modifier support
- 3ds Max 2018 support
How to get update?
It is a paid update for all users but with a custom price defined by you. If you have a good financial standing and our product gives you many benefits feel free to pay more. If you can’t afford suggested price, pay what you want.*
If this experiment goes well we can create more great products that you can afford. We trust you to set the price so please do not distribute this product among others. If you can't buy it right now for a valid reason, contact us and we give you a free version. When the situation changes you can come back and compensate as much as you think is right.
Paying fair – you do good for yourself.
* 100% Money back guarantee!
If you think you overpaid or don’t like the product, contact us for a full or partial refund.
$5 – minimum price required to cover our fees